יום שישי, 15 במרץ 2013

Pesach cleaning ,preparing for Pesach also in our relationships
 
 
 
בעברית בהמשך

Family Friction, Anger, Closure



As I underwent treatments with Eliezer, as we worked over the course of many sessions we managed to decrease traumas, which greatly improved my relationships with people, with my children. We were able to take down the virtual wall that was built up over years, and today I am a much more open person, a much happier person, and one that isn't dependent upon financial, physical or environmental conditions. I am much happier within, and I am prepared to accept any situation regardless of anything, of criticism, I can live with criticism, any conditions. This is all due to the work I did with Eliezer, which was mostly using the T.A.T. method. I can say that I succeeded in cleaning out all my childhood traumas. I strongly recommend this treatment method. Using this method I also was able to neutralize all my angers; today I feel, thank G-d, that I'm not angry with anyone. I'm able not to get angry and it doesn't matter under what conditions.
 
 
 
 
 
 

נקיון פסח , להתכונן לפסח גם בתוך היחסים במשפחה
 
 
 
 
 
 

שלום בית, כעס, סגירות


"בזמן שעבדתי עם אליעזר בכמה וכמה פגישות הצלחנו להוריד את
הטראומות וזה שיפר מאוד את הקשר עם אנשים הקשר עם הילדים שלי. הצלחתי
להוריד את החומה הוירטואלית שנבנה במשך השנים, היום אני אדם הרבה יותר פתוח
הרבה יותר שמח, וזה לא משנה מה התנאים הכלכליים הפיזיים או הסביבתיים.
אני מרגיש הרבה יותר שמחה בלב, ואני מוכן לקבל כל מצב וזה לא משנה מה. כל ביקורת, אני יכול לחיות עם כל ביקורת, וכל מצב, והכל בזכות העבודה שעשיתי עם אליעזר, שזה בעיקר היה עם TAT אפשר להגיד שהצלחתי לנקות את כל הטראומות מאז שהייתי ילד. ממליץ מאוד על השיטה. הצלחתי דרך השיטה לנטרל את כל הכעסים שהיו לי, ואני מרגיש ב"ה היום שאין לי כעס על אף אחד. אני מצליח היום אפילו בכלל לא לכעוס וזה לא משנה באיזה מצב אני נמצא".
 
 

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה