יום שישי, 4 ביולי 2014



אחרי האנגלית  יש בעברית



This is a problem many people stuggle with.
Please read the stories

Anger


I, Avraham, in my 40's, I imagine my life is like most people's: work, home, family, etc.

And like all people, I also have good periods and difficult periods in my life; situations that cause me happiness and joy - and the opposite: situations that cause anger, sadness, worry.

In addition, apparently due to something in my character, there are things that are important to me, and when things don't happen as I'd like, it totally throws me off kilter. One minor example: orderliness at home was very important to me. I wanted everything to be in its proper place, and if I came home and found disorder, it made me angry inside and moody.

I tried to cope with these situations mostly by repression; that is, I didn't solve the problems, I just ignored them, so that they didn't affect my day-to-day life, until the problem occurred once again.

Using the TAT method, I succeeded in overcoming the situations that cause me anger and sorrow and learned to neutralize the feelings of anger, instead of pushing those negative feelings aside. I even became able to confront problems that I had repressed for many years, things that caused me great unhappiness when I confronted them; using this method I was able to neutralize the pain, sadness and difficulty.

This method gave me tools to cope with my daily life on all levels, with the big and little things, the things that cause me unhappiness, anger, or any other negative feelings that leave me feeling helpless or discontented. This method is an instrument that helps me cope with any situation, neutralize negative emotions, in each and every situation occurring in my life.

The advantage of this method is that you can learn how to use it on your own, without needing continuing professional guidance.
This method gives you useful tools that can be used at any time, like having an umbrella with you, at any moment you can open it and protect yourself from the rain.

I feel that since I decided to use this method, my life has changed extensively. I am much more contented; things that used to cause me depression or irritability - today I am able to confront them and smile - and I believe that all my family can testify that I have become "a different person".

Sincerely,
Avraham

Suffering from anger


Thank you so much Chava Spetter,
From a young age, I suffered from anger and bad moods. I would spend all day, every day, being cross with someone and could think of nothing else. I would always vent my anger and frustration on the members of my family.
A friend of my mother’s who had undergone treatment with Chava Spetter recommended her, and my mother decided to take me to them for treatment. In a phone conversation, Chava asked if I believe in the technique and if I am willing to come for treatment.
At that moment I didn’t think that the treatment could help me, but I agreed to go anyway. I, too, was fed up living with all of the confusion inside of me.
During the first treatment I felt a strange feeling, something like a light dizziness and an internal release that I had never felt before. It was as though something had left my body.
I had four treatments with Chava. I feel that the treatment helped me and my family thinks so too. I’m not angry the whole time and don’t waste valuable time. I am usually very skeptic, but after this experience I believe that everything is possible.
Thank you so much,
 

הרבה אנשים סובלים מכעס
טאט היא הפתרון
הני 2 סיפורים

סבל מכעס

תודה רבה לחווה ספטר.
מגיל צעיר מאוד סבלתי מהרבה מאוד כעסים ועצבים.
כל יום וכל היום הייתי מבלה בלכעוס על מישהו ולא היו לי שום מחשבות אחרות בראש.
תמיד הייתי מוציאה את העצבים והתסכולים על בני המשפחה שלי.
אמא שלי קבלה המצלה מחברה שעברה טיפול אצל חווה ספטר והחליטה גם כן לקחת אותי אליה.
בשיחת הטלפון הראשונה חווה שאלה את אימי אם אני מאמינה והאם אני מסכימה להגיע לטיפול.
באותו רגע לא חשבתי שהטיפול יכול לעזור לי, ובכל זאת הסכמתי לנסוע.
גם לי נמאס כבר לחיות עם כל הבלגן שהיה לי בפנים.
בזמן הטיפול הראשון הרגשתי הרגשה מוזרה של סחרחורת קלה ושחרור פנימי שאף פעם לא הרגשתי קודם,
הייתה הרגשה כאילו משהו יצא ממני.
עברתי אצל חווה ארבעה טיפולים.
לפי ההרגשה שלי ותגובות בני-משפחתי, הטיפול מאוד עזר לי.
כרגע אני כבר לא כועסת ולא מבזבזת את הזמן היקר.
כבן-אדם מאוד ספקן, חוויתי חוויה שעכשיו אני מאמינה שהכל אפשרי.
תודה רבה רבה,
 
 
 

 לנטרל את רגש הכעס


אני, אברהם, בגילאי ה-40 לחיי.
אני מניח שחיי עוברים עלי כמו על כל בני האדם הרגילים:
עבודה, בית, משפחה וכו'.
וכמו כל בני האדם, גם עלי עוברות "תקופות", לפעמים טובות, לפעמים קשות.
מצבים שגורמים לי שמחה, אושר - ולהפך: כאלו הגורמים לי כעס, עצב ודאגה.
בנוסף לכך, בגלל האופי שלי, כנראה, יש בי דברים שחשובים לי, וכשהם לא באים לידי ביטוי,
הדבר ממש הוציא אותי מכלל איזון.
פרט קטן אחד ממכלול דברים אלו: היה חשוב לי מאוד הסדר בבית, שכל דבר יהיה במקומו.
כאשר נכנסתי הביתה וראיתי מצבים של חוסר סדר, הדבר גרם לי לכעס פנימי, ומצבי רוח קודרים.

ניסיתי להתמודד עם המצבים הנ"ל, בעיקר עם ההדחקה והשכחה.
כלומר, לא פתרתי את הבעיה אלא הדחקתי אותה, כך שהיא לא הפריעה לי בחיי היומיום, עד שהבעיה עלתה שוב על פני השטח, וחוזר חלילה.

דרך שיטת ה- TAT הצלחתי לעמוד מול המצב הגורם לי כעס ועצב ולנטרל את רגש הכעס,
במקום להדחיק אותו הצידה עד כדי כך שיכולתי אפילו להעלות דברים שהדחקתי בעברי הרחוק,
דברים שכאשר העליתי אותם, גרמו לי לעצב גדול - ע"י השיטה הצלחתי לנטרל את העצב ואת הקושי.
שיטה זו העבירה לי כלים להתמודד בחיי היומיום בכל המישורים עם דברים - קטנים וגדולים -
הגורמים לי עצב, כעס, או כל הרגשה שלילית אחרת, שמשאירה אותי חסר אונים או לא בשמחה.
זהו כלי העוזר לי להתמודד בכל סיטואציה, לנטרל רגשות שליליים בכל מצב המופיע בחיי.
היתרון בשיטה זו הוא שאתה יכול ללמוד איך להשתמש בה בכוחות עצמך, בלי צורך במטפל צמוד.

שיטה זו נותנת לך כלי שימושי מאוד, הניתן לשימוש בכל רגע, בדומה למטריה הנמצאת איתך:
בכל רגע ורגע אתה יכול לפתוח אותה ולהגן על עצמך מפני הגשם.
אני מרגיש שמאז שהתחלתי להשתמש בשיטה הזו, חיי השתנו בהרבה. אני הרבה יותר שמח, דברים שקודם גרמו לי דיכאון או מצב רוח קשה,
היום אני יכול לעמוד מולם ולחייך. אני חושב שכל בני ביתי יכולים להעיד שהיום אני "בן אדם אחר".
בברכה,
אברהם  
 
 

 

 

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה