יום שישי, 27 באפריל 2018

הניוזלטר באנגלית בעברית בהמשך.., לחץ לעברית

In this newsletter I want to share with all of you

a part of our personal story of healing

I would like to introduce myself.
If I were asked to describe myself I would say I am a Shaliach to help people to free themselves - with the help of Hashem - from the personal and inner hardships they suffer in their lives. I arrived at this work not of my own choosing; rather it came about through the circumstances of my life. I have been working with these methods for a number of years.
I brought TAT and EmoTranceT to Israel . I learnt the TAT, EFT, NLP and EmoTranceT methods in Holland , England , the US and Israel , in addition to studying counseling and social work.
I started with counseling in 1972 and then I began searching for ways to help others. Other methods require many treatments over long periods with little improvement.
I searched for something that would help speedily and effectively.I work now with four kinds of techniques. Three of them are energy based (EFT, TAT & EmoTranceT and NLP). Through my work, I have seen how people change; sometimes it is miraculous to see how beautifully these energies work. For example, when you see the improvement in learning of school or Yeshiva students, or when you see that it brings Shalom Bayit to a home. It is always a good feeling to thank Hashem for this great help and tool.
The first method I discovered was NLP. This method taught me how to show people a "model" that will help them recover. Via the other methods, TAT, EFT and EmoTranceT, I became aware of the energy in the human body and how to utilize it. I utilize techniques and work methods that can help people in a very short amount of time, even in just a few hours. I instruct and coach. People come to me and I teach them how they can help themselves and find relief.
There is a myriad of topics that people want to deal with, but find difficult to talk about. With my methods, it is unnecessary to discuss every detail; a word or two in the general direction suffices. I teach the person to help himself, so that it is enough that he himself knows what is bothering him.
With the methods EFT, TAT and EmoTranceT, many people say that after treatment they feel more balanced, more faith, more tranquility and more in control of anger. If I ask people how important personal health is for them, the answer I mainly get is that it is more important that their children get what they need but that, concerning themselves, Hashem takes care of them. This is not the right attitude. The healthier (physically and spiritually) you are, the better your children will learn in school or yeshiva, will do better Mitzvot and will daven better. So many times I hear teenagers who do not like or even hate their parents, and, as a result, they learn less and hate to learn. One's youth creates the basis for the rest of his life. If you experienced a lot of problems in your youth, it will reflect in your daily life, marriage, Avodat Hashem, etc. This is why I work a lot with children and adults to clean out the bad experiences (traumas) they went through.
--- form my life:
Following the births of our children, my wife Chava went into post-natal depression that lasted for over thirty years. At that time I worked as a salesman. I was anxious for her health and therefore I decided to study counseling to find a way to help her out of her depression. I was looking for techniques that could heal her. First I studied social work and then branched out to NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming). I worked with her a lot through NLP, but still she was trapped in her depression.
In the year 2000, Don Blackerbee from NLP told me to call Gary Craig who convinced me to try EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques). I bought his videos and saw Tapas and her demonstration. This is what pushed me into TAT.
Chava and I worked on her problems and subsequently, after more than 30 years, she was healed from her depression - just through TAT.
CMV
About four years ago Chava caught CMV, or Cytomegalovirus, a virus, something like chronic fatigue syndrome. She was told that this is something that you could not really heal from that easily. She was in the bed with pains throughout the day. Two friends who visited her told her, "No one understands our disease. If you need me call me so we can talk about our disease. I can support and encourage you because I understand what you are going through".
I did not want to hear of this, so the first thing I asked her was, "Why don’t you want to heal?” Chava did not want to do TAT. "Just leave me alone." she said. She had terrible pains. Every day I would try to find out why she refused to heal and why she wanted to hold on to the disease. Finally she gave in and we did TAT on each belief we could think of that may have stopped her healing process.
Every day we worked either on the pain or on the thought that came up. The pains were travelling through her body and each day a different part of her body hurt her. The sentences we used were something like: “Everything that caused .... (this back pain)... happened”, but every day it was different.
Every day, Chava would analyze her situation and then we would do TAT on what was there. She was healed of the virus after eight months of work with TAT, but both of her friends are still suffering from CMV and do not want to hear of a cure through TAT - their conditions are simply getting worse.
Chava is working now with me in our private TAT practice. She is in great health.
TAT is so beautiful. You just need to try it on every hardship you have.
TAT is just simple and easy.
----
If you are clean you will become a better person for the people around you, your family and for Hashem. During my many years of counseling and working with people, I learned a very important thing: just by talking and reviewing the problem or trauma, you do not release yourself from the trauma; you only learn to cope with it. Now Hashem has given us these energy techniques that really work, they actually clean you and give you the peace and tranquility that you have longed for.
I teach them to you so you can use them at home; you are in no way dependent on me. Actually, my dream is that every Jew will know these techniques and use them. I have received the approvals, Brachot and even recommendation letters of great Rabbonim. I have even worked with Rabbonim of all kinds of backgrounds and taught several Rabbonim these techniques.







בניוזלטר הזה אני רוצה לספר לכם על חלק מחיינו



"שמי אליעזר ספטר,
אתאר לכם בקצרה כיצד הגעתי לשיטת TAT,
בעקבות לידות ילדינו, חוה, אשתי, נכנסה לדכאון לאחר לידה שנשאר איתה במשך יותר משלושים שנה. באותו זמן עבדתי כאיש מכירות. מאוד דאגתי לבריאותה ולכן החלטתי ללמוד ייעוץ כדי למצוא דרך להוציא אותה מהדיכאון. חיפשתי טכניקות שיוכלו לעזור לה. תחילה, למדתי עבודה סוציאלית, ולאחר מכן הרחבתי את האופקים ולמדתי NLP -Neuro Linguistic Programming. עבדתי איתה באמצעות NLP, אך חוה הייתה עדיין לכודה בדכאונה.
בשנת 2000, דון בלאקרבי מ-NLP אמר לי להתקשר לגארי קרייג ששכנע אותי לנסות EFT -Emotional Freedom Techniques. קניתי את קלטות הוידיאו שלו קרייג ושם ראיתי את ההדגמה של טאפאס – וזה מה שדחף אותי ל-TAT.
חוה ואני עבדנו על הבעיות שלה וסוף סוף, לאחר 30 שנה, חוה החלימה מהדיכאון – באמצעות TAT בלבד.


שיטת CMV
לפני כארבע שנים, חוה חלתה ב-CMV (ציטומגלוירוס), וירוס הדומה לתסמונת העייפות הכרונית (chronic fatigue syndrome). נאמר לה שזאת מחלה שאי אפשר באמת להחלים ממנה. שתי חברות שהגיעו אליה אמרו לה "אף אחד לא מבין את המחלה שלנו. אם תרצי, תתקשרי כדי שנוכל לדבר עליה. אני יכולה לתמוך בך ולעודד אותך כי אני יודעת מה עובר עליך."
לא רציתי לשמוע מהדברים האלה, לכן הדבר הראשון ששאלתי אותה היה "למה את לא רוצה להירפא?"
חוה לא רצתה לעשות TAT. "עזוב אותי לנפשי" אמרה. היא סבלה מכאבים נוראיים. יום יום חזרתי ושאלתי למה היא מסרבת להירפא ולמה היא רוצה לאחוז במחלה. לבסוף היא נכנעה ובצענו TAT על כל תפיסה ומחשבה שלדעתנו מנע את תהליך הריפוי.
כל יום עבדנו על הכאב או על מחשבה שעלתה. הכאבים טיילו בכל גופה, ובכל יום כאב חלק אחר של הגוף. דוגמא למשפטים שבהם השתמשנו: "כל מה שגרם ל... (כאב הגב)... אירע", אבל כל יום המשפט היה שונה.
חוה הייתה בודקת את מצבה ואז היינו מבצעים TAT על מה שמצאה. לאחר שמונה חודשי עבודה ב-TAT, חוה הייתה בריאה, אך שתי חברותיה עדיין חולות ב-CMV ואינן מעוניינות לשמוע על ריפוי באמצעות TAT. מצבן הולך ומחמיר.
כיום חוה בריאה ועובדת איתי במרפאה הפרטית שלנו.
טכניקת TAT מועילה ויפה כל כך - צריך רק לנסות אותה.
טכניקת TAT היא פשוטה וקלה.


כיום:
אני עובד בשיטות ההנחיה שנים רבות. גם אשתי, חוה, שותפה לעבודה ולהנחיה. השיטות בדוקות
וסייעו לאנשים רבים בארץ ובחו"ל. אני שמח לספר לכם קצת עליהן.
הקשר שלי עם שיטות ההנחיה החל משנת 1972. אז התחלתי לחפש דרכים לעזור לאנשים. במציאות
שהיתה סביבי אנשים הלכו לטיפולים רבים במשך זמן רב, ללא שיפור משמעותי. אני חיפשתי משהו
שיעזור במהירות וביעילות.
השיטה הראשונה בה נתקלתי הייתה שיטת NLP. שיטה זו הבטיחה לעזור מהר. הבטיחה וקיימה.
השיטה הזו לימדה אותי כיצד להראות לאנשים "דגם" או "מודל" שיעזור להם להתרפא.
בשיטות האחרות שלמדתי, TAT ואחר-כך EFT , התוודעתי לאנרגיה בגופו של האדם ולעבודה איתה.
רכשתי טכניקות ושיטות עבודה, שמסוגלות לסייע לאדם בתוך זמן קצר מאוד. אנחנו מדברים
על טווח של שעות - זו השפעה כמעט מיידית.
המשכתי ולמדתי בהולנד, באנגליה ובישראל. השיטות שרכשתי, הן כאמור: EFT , NLP ו- TAT.
כמו כן, למדתי יעוץ קליני ועוד שיטות הנחיה.
אני לא מטפל. אני לא אוהב את המילה הזאת. מה שאני עושה זה ללמד ולהסביר. אנשים באים
למשרד שלי ואני נותן להם שיעור שהנושא שלו הוא כיצד לעזור לעצמם להתרפא. אחרי שהם
לומדים את השיטה, הם יכולים לפתור בעיות בחיים שלהם. הם יכולים לרפא את עצמם במגוון גדול
של תחומים: טראומה, פוביה, בעיות בבית או בלימודים, חוסר ריכוז, בעיות נפשיות כתוצאה
מאלימות פיזית ונפשית, ועוד.
השיטה מסוגלת לעזור לדתיים וגם ללא דתיים. נכון, אני אדם דתי, אבל זה לא מונע ממני לעזור לאנשים שאינם דתיים. גם מי שאינו דתי יכול ליהנות מהשיטות והטכניקות שלי להעלות שורהולצאת בריא ושלם - גופנית ונפשית. אני גם לא מדבר עם אנשים על אמונה ודת. אין לי עניין להחזיר בתשובה. אני רק רוצה לעזור בבעיה
המסוימת עליה אנו עובדים.
עם כל מה שאמרתי, אספר לכם מה שאני מרגיש: חשוב לי מאוד לעזור לאנשים. אני מרגיש ששיטות
ההנחיה שגיליתי הן מתנה מיוחדת שקיבלתי מה'. הן מסייעות לאנשים רבים כל כך בצורה טובה
כל כך; אני רק שליח וההצלחה היא מה'.



ההנחיה שעליה אני מדבר מורכבת מצד מעשי וצד מחשבתי. אתאר לכם אותם בקצרה. עם זאת,
חשוב להבין שלכל אדם הנחיה שונה ואישית, ולכן קשה להסביר זאת כאן.
מחשבה: בתחילת העבודה, אני מבקש מהאדם הבא להנחיה (אקרא לו "מונחה", לצורך הענין)
לחשוב על הנושא עליו בא אלי; זו יכולה להיות טראומה, מחשבה או בעיה קשה. מעתה נעבוד על
הנושא הזה. במהלך ההנחיה, האדם יחשוב על הנושא שבחר בצורות שונות.
מעשה: תוך כדי ההנחיה אני מלמד את המונחה לגעת בחמש נקודות חשובות באזור הראש:
שתיים מאחורי הראש, ושלוש באזור העיניים והמצח. המגע בנקודות אלו חיוני לעבודה.
משך העבודה הוא לפי רצון האדם, ולפי מורכבות הנושא. יש אנשים שנרפאים אחרי טיפול אחד,
ויש אנשים שזה דורש יותר זמן. יש אנשים שמעונינים ללמוד גם אחרי שסיימו את ההנחיה,
והם נשארים זמן נוסף.
היום אני עובד יותר ויותר עם אנשים שעברו טראומה של פיגועים. שיטת TAT יעילה במיוחד בנושא זה.
אני עובד עם יחידים וגם עם קבוצות קטנות. בנוסף, אני מקיים סדנאות. אני עובד עם גברים,
נשים וילדים. גם אשתי מנחה בשיטות הללו, ונשים המעונינות באשה מנחה יוכלו לקבל ממנה
את ההנחיה.
לגבי פרטיות: יש הרבה נושאים שאנשים מבקשים לרפא, אבל לא מוכנים לדבר עליהם. אצלי לא צריך
לעשות זאת. אני רק צריך לדעת את הכיוון הכללי. מספיקה מילה אחת או שתיים. הטכניקות שאני
מלמד אינן מצריכות את האדם לספר מה עבר עליו. זה גם גוזל זמן יקר מהטיפול שלו. אני מלמד את
האדם לעזור לעצמו, לכן מספיק שהוא ידע מה מציק לו, כדי שהשיטה תעבוד ביעילות.
למי שזה חשוב לו: קיבלתי ברכה מכמה רבנים, מכל מיני מגזרים. הגיעו אלי רבנים חסידיים, חרדים,
כיפה שחורה וסרוגה. הם בדקו אותי ואת שיטות ההנחיה שלי, ואישרו הכל. חלקם גם באו
בעצמם להנחיה.
בעבר עבדתי בהולנד, והיום אני עובד גם בשילה - מקום מגורי - וגם בירושלים.
אשמח להפגש אתכם ולדבר.


אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה