יום שישי, 12 ביולי 2013












After the English you can read the hebrew
When I was young, I experienced severe emotional upheavals, including serious spells of anxiety, terror, tension and more.
 
But there is hope to heal also with this TAT can help


Shalom and Blessings,
I would like to express in a few words the immense benefit I received from the visits to you, and hope that these will serve at least as a symbol of my gratitude.
I am a Yeshiva student in my thirties. When I was young, I experienced severe emotional upheavals, including serious spells of anxiety, terror, tension and more. These attacks obviously made my life unbearable.  In my heart I felt that I would not be able to continue this way, meaning that I just did not have the strength to continue and in spite of various endeavors, I was unable to find the answer to my problems.
Just like any other believing Jew in plight, I had to whom to turn, and I, too, constantly called upon our Creator to save me.  Even though all seemed lost, I had a feeling and the hope that the Creator of the World, the Omnipotent, would save me too.
Thank G-d I was saved.
It already started during my first meeting with you, Rav Eliezer. Your cheerfulness and warm heart, together with the treatments, turned my hopes into reality. Today, after five releasing and invigorating treatments, I feel that words cannot describe the wonderful gift of life that I have received from the Creator of the Universe. This salvation can have come only from our Blessed Lord, and you, Rav Eliezer, are his good, faithful emissary.
Thank you, Rav Eliezer, for giving me the ability to sense the great thanks that I have, “Thank you Hashem, our G-d … for the compassionate and kindly life with which you have favored us.”

With great respect,
Chayim Y
Winter 2009
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
נקלעתי למצבי נפש קשים, ביניהם חרדות עמוקים, פחדים, מתחים ועוד.
 
גם ברגשות קשים כמוהם טאט יכול לעזור
 
היני הסיפור
 
שלום וברכה

ברצוני לשרטט במעט מילים את התועלת העצומה שהסבו לי המפגשים עמך, בתקווה שהדבר ישמש כהכרת טוב סמלית.
אני אברך בן תורה בגיל ה-30.  לצערי נקלעתי למצבי נפש קשים, ביניהם חרדות עמוקים, פחדים, מתחים ועוד. מובן כי מצבים אלו שנמשכו תקופות ארוכות הפרו את חיי לקשים מנשוא. בליבי פנימה הרגשתי שאינו יכול להמשיך כך, כלומר אין בי את הכוחות, ולמרות השתדלויות שונות לא העליתי בחכתי את הפתרון למצב.
כמו כל יהודי הנמצא בצרה, שיש לו כתובת, כך גם אני פניתי לבוראי בתפילה תמידית שיושיעני. והייתה לי ההרגשה והתקווה שבורא עולם הוא כל יכול וגם להושיע אותי הוא יכול, על אף שלכאורה, אין נראית באופק כל תקווה.
והישועה הגיעה בס"ד.
היא החלה כבר בפגישה הראשונה עמך ר' אליעזר.  מאור פנים ולב חם יחד עם הטיפול הרפואי הפכו אט אט את התקווה למציאות. וכיום לאחר חמש פגישות משחררות ומרעננות אני מרגיש שאיני יכול לתאר במילים את החיים הנפלאים שקבלתי מבורא עולם במתנה. ישועה כזו לא יכולה להיות אלא מד' יתברך, כשאתה ר' אליעזר משמש לה שליח טוב ונאמן.
תודה לך ר' אליעזר שנתת לי לחוש את ההודאה העצומה "נודה לך ה' אלוקינו...על חיים חן וחסד שחוננתנו"

בהוקרה רב,
חיים י, חורף תשס"ט
 
 

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה