יום שישי, 26 ביולי 2013




Anxiety the problem of today read the stories
 
 
אחרי אנגלית יש בעברית

Separation anxiety

I would like to share with you my feelings and also a certain episode that occurred during the second session that I had in TAT with Chava.
My name is Lilach, and I am 25 years old.
I came for treatment after being extremely impressed after reading a newspaper article about TAT. Since I suffer anxieties incapacitate me daily, I decided that I want, or should I say need, to take care of them and get rid of them forever. I decided to try this new technique.
I would like to say that I have already tried diverse techniques and treatments that all worked in different ways. I also approach each technique with the belief that, with G-d’s help, it will succeed.
However, I would never have believed that I would experience what I am about to relate, especially not at such an early stage in the treatment – the second session.
Since I was a child, I have suffered from separation anxiety that stemmed mainly from something that happened when I was ten and half.
I told my story to Chava while really identifying with it, and afterwards we worked on it. When we finished that part of the treatment, Chava asked me to relate the story again in a few sentences to see if there were any matters left that we had not dealt with – and I could not understand what was happening to me.
I was unable to tell the story since I felt that it was not mine, that I was seeing it from a distance and that I didn’t identify with it in the way as I had just a few minutes previously. It was as though I knew the details of the story, but it was not mine any longer and that what had happened had not happened to me and did not affect me any more.
The feelings of peace and release from the separation anxiety and the terrible story were wonderful and accompany me since that treatment.
Thank you, Hashem, and thank you Chava for being His emissary, for helping His creatures to release their innermost pain and to live more healthy lives.
Lilach.
 

Terrible anxieties after I  lost my mother when I was six years old

Thank you, Eleazar
I came to you, frightened, suffering from terrible anxieties that would attack me and I was unable to cope with the situation. In the past I had undergone psychiatric treatment that did not help.
I lost my mother when I was six years old and that trauma, together with others that I gathered along the way, caused anxieties that appeared later (I am now thirty years old). I found you through the internet and was skeptic, but I was  willing to try anything so as to live differently.
From the first treatment onwards I felt freer, and when I came for my third visit the fears had dissipated and were not part of me any longerץ
Today I feel released, free. I am happy and enjoy life without being scared of it. I feel as though I received my life back because life with fears is not a proper life.


Thank you, Eleazar, for being who you are and for doing what you do. I feel obligated to tell my story and about TAT to others because there are people who live in dread and they have to know that there is an answer, an excellent answer.
 
 
 
חרדה הבעיה של היום ,היני סיפורים על זה

חרדת נטישה


ברצוני לשתף אתכם בהרגשתי ובמקרה מסוים שקרה בטפול השני שעברתי עם חווה בשיטת TAT.
שמי לילך, אני בת 25.
הגעתי לטיפול לאחר שקראתי מודעה בעיתון והתרשמתי ממנה מאוד. מכיוון שבתקופה זו אני חווה חרדות שמשתקות אותי מעשייה יומיומית בסיסית, החלטתי שאני רוצה וחייבת לטפל בהם ולהוציא אותן מקרבי. החלטתי לנסות שיטה זו, שלא הכרתי.
אקדים ואספר שבחיי ניסיתי מגוון טיפולים שהצליחו – כל טיפול בדרכו שלו. ובנוסף לכל טיפול אני הולכת תמיד חדורת אמונה שהוא יצליח, בעזרת ה'.
אולם את המקרה הבא שאספר לא האמנתי שאחווה, בטח לא בשלב כל-כך מוקדם של הטיפולים – בטיפול השני.
עוד מילדות אני מרגישה חרדת נטישה, שמזיכרון עמוק נבע בעיקר ממקרה שחוויתי בהיותי בת עשר וחצי.
סיפרתי לחווה את סיפורי בהזדהות עמוקה ולאחר מכן עבדנו עליו. כאשר סיימנו חלק זה בטיפול, חווה בקשה שאחזור על הסיפור בכמה משפטים, כדי לראות האם נותרו קשיים נוספים – אך אני לא הבנתי מה קורה לי.
לא הייתי מסוגלת לספר את הסיפור, משום שהרשתי שהסיפור רחוק ממני ואינני מזדהה איתו כפי שקרה בטרם התחלנו לעבוד עליו.
היה נדמה שאני יודעת את פרטי הסיפור, אולם הוא אינו שלי עוד. אין המקרה חלק מחיי ואין הוא משפיע עליי.
הרגשת השלווה והשחרור מחרדת הנטישה ומהסיפור המעיק היו מפליאים וליוו אותי כל הזמן מאותו טיפול.
אז תודה לה' ותודה לחווה שהיא שליחתו לעזור לבוראיו לשחרר את מכאובי הנפש ולהתחיל לחיות חיים בריאים יותר.
לילך.
 
 
 

חרדות אחרי שאידבתי את אימי בגיל 6

אליעזר תודה.
הגעתי אליך בן אדם מפוחד, סבלתי מחרדות נוראיות שהיו תוקפות ולא הצלחתי להתמודד עם המצב. בעבר אף הייתי בטיפול פסיכולוגי שלא עזר.
איבדתי את אמי כשהייתי בת שש והטראומה הזאת, ועוד כמה שהיו בדרך, גרמו לחרדות להופיע בגיל מבוגר יותר (כיום בת 30). הגעתי אליך דרך האינטרנט והייתי סקפטית אבל הייתי מוכנה לנסות הכל כדי לחיות אחרת.
כבר מהטיפול הראשון הרגשתי יותר משוחררת וכשהגעתי לטיפול השלישי כבר החרדות היו מאחוריי ולא חלק ממני.
היום אני בן אדם משוחרר, חופשי. אני שמחה ונהנית מהחיים ולא מפחדת מהם-? אני ממש מרגישה שקיבלתי חיי בחזרה כי חיים עם חרדות זה לא חיים.
תודה לך, אליעזר, על מי שאתה ומה שאתה עושה. אני מרגישה חובה לספר את סיפורי ואת שיטת TAT, כי אנשים היום "חיים" בחרדתיות וחייבים לדעת שיש פתרון, ופתרון מצוין.

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה